Ways to Pay Your Bill
Trinity PUD has made it easier than ever to pay your electric bill. Of course we still offer convenient office hours to make your payment in person. And you may also make your payment by mail, or via the internet through your own banking service. But now you can take advantage of SmartHub on our website and make your payments in a snap. You can also access your SmartHub account from your smart phone to make a payment, check your usage, get your billing history, etc... anytime, anywhere!
We do still offer a wide variety of services designed to make your monthly budgeting a little easier. Easy Pay is our automatic payment program where we can debit a checking account for you on the 17th of every month. Our Level Billing program allows you to pay the same amount every month, whether it's winter or summer, spring or fall. And Rounding Up For Our Community is a win/win for everyone.
We will round your monthly bill up to the next whole dollar amount. You can take pride in knowing that those few extra cents out of your pocket every month help to fund our local Energy Net low-income assistance program, which provides a discount every month to hundreds of local customers.
Need help setting up your SmartHub account? It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- First, it's important for you to have a copy of your Trinity PUD bill in front of you. The information that SmartHub will require must match the information on your bill.
- Start by going to Pay Your Bill / Account Login (also found on the top, right hand side of the screen). Below the email address and password is a link to set up a SmartHub account. Click NEW USER where you will then be directed to the New User Registration window. Enter the information requested and click SUBMIT. If Trinity PUD does not have your social security number, you will need to contact our office to provide one.
- You will then be asked to create an answer for one of the Hint Questions you will select. This is just another step Trinity PUD is taking to ensure the security of your account. Your registration is now complete!
- SmartHub will now email you a temporary password which you will use to get started. Once you receive your temporary password you will be prompted to create your personal password.
- Next, you will be prompted to create a "Passphrase". You will need a "Passphrase" ONLY if you will be making payments through SmartHub. If you won't be making payments over the internet you may bypass this step.
You are now ready to use SmartHub!!!